Sunday, 19 November 2017

Stocking Fillers


With Christmas not too far away (eep) it's never too early to start browsing and buying some presents. I've got a good lil collection of products for some Stocking Filler ideas. I love cute little Christmas related items, especially when they're novelty, I mean what more could you want? They're just too adorable.




First up I've got a selection of products from Mad Beauty's Christmas Range. Mad Beauty are the perfect company for cosmetics, but in a cute novelty way with the most adorable packaging. They have everything ranging from Beauty and the Beast products like this epic Belle Dome - review here - to a fun Minnie Mouse face mask*. All of these products from Mad Beauty are the perfect products for Stocking Fillers. They smell amazing and they smell just like Christmas, my favourite has to be the Cranberry scented products! The Minnie Mouse Headband* and Face Mask* are literally perfect for any Disney Minnie Mouse fan, I think I'll be giving those to my sister itsthebluebow because she just loves all things Disney related!

I absolutely love the little novelty Present Lip Glosses* they smell amazing and they're a perfect little stocking filler with Christmas scents to make them extra Christmassy. The Hand Sanitizers* are literally the perfect little addition to anyone's bag, they're small so they don't take up much room at all, oh and did I mention they smell amazing? The Cranberry scent is my absolute favourite.

Bath products are perfect little stocking fillers and the Bath Salts* and Bath Fizzers* from Mad Beauty smell of strawberry and they're in little snowflake shapes. Cute!! 


Next up I've got the perfect little present for anyone who needs a bit of help with getting a good nights sleep to help clear anxious minds. This is a Pillow Spray* from Feather and Down, which I honestly recommend so much, it really helps with making you feel all calm the moment your head hits the pillow with the Lavender and Chamomile scents. I've popped a review of this up with some other products of theirs which you can find here


I couldn't do a stocking fillers post and not feature Zoella's Snow'ella Body Mist, I'm a sucker for anything that's Christmas related so I obviously went ahead and purchased the Body Mist. This honestly smells amazing, it's definitely a nice fresh winter scent that reminds me of a cold winter morning.



Next up I've got some cute products from House of Wonderland. House of Wonderland sell sassy and unique products from bookmarks to pins. Bookmarks are always a good stocking filler for all of the bookworms out there. I personally can never have enough bookmarks, I start too many books so have a collection of bookmarks is a must for me and this Once Upon A Time Bookmark* is the cutest addition ti my collection, 

The Mini Meal Planner Notepad* from HOW is honestly so perfect. I'm one of those people that like having their meals planned out for the week and written down. Usually I just note it down on my phone but now I have a cute little pad to jot them down on, which you can simply rip off and stick to the fridge with a little magnet, perfect for someone who likes having their meals planned out. 

Lastly from House of Wonderland is a pack of Enamel Pins* which read 'If found please return to bae' and 'Bae' on, I think these are so cute and perfect for your other half, I love them, they're so cute, I just need to find someone to share the pins with...

B x 

*This post contains PR samples. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig