Friday, 20 October 2017

Christmas with Bakerdays - Letterbox Gift Cake


I recently had the opportunity to try out a cake from the company bakerdays. Bakerdays are a company that prepare the most gorgeous looking cakes, you can pick the design you want, size, and type of cake. If you've always struggled to find a nice cake for yourself or for someone you know that eats Dairy & Gluten Free then look no further because bakerdays have you covered. 

I had a search through all of the cake designs and me being me, I went ahead and picked a Christmas themed cake* with a stunning gold Christmas Tree with navy fondant, and I opted with the saying 'All is calm, all is bright' because I just thought it'd look so pretty with the Christmas Tree design on there. There was so many other choices but this design instantly started calling out to me. For the Sponge, I went with a Dairy Free, Gluten Free sponge cake and I was so excited to try it out.


You can also pick the date for when you want the cake delivered, I chose October 10th, and when I came home it was just waiting for me, and you know the best thing about bakerdays? Other than the pretty designs, it's the fact you don't have to stay indoors and wait for the cake to be delivered because bakerdays have designed the cake and the packaging to be able to fit through your letterbox, (but make sure you pick the letterbox gift cake option!) I know right, how freaking cool? I think that's such a good thing to be able to do because you could simply surprise someone with a little cake either for their Birthday, Christmas, any occasion, or just a little something to make their day. 

I opted for the Vanilla Sponge, and the sponge was so tasty, it was the nicest Gluten and Dairy Free Vanilla Sponge cake that I've tasted! I didn't expect it to taste so much like a normal Vanilla Sponge cake, but it really does, you could hardly tell the difference it was a nice moist sponge with a yummy layer of jam underneath the fondant. 

It comes packaged in a small brown box, and the cake is secured in a small tin, with packaging over. The cake was in perfect condition when I opened the tin and I did think that perhaps it would break in transit, or when posted through the letterbox, but that wasn't the case at all, the cake was completely unharmed and in perfect condition. Also, there was a Christmas Cracker with the cake and I got far too excited with that, it's such a cute thought and added addition to their Christmas Letterbox Cake Range. The size of the cake is adorable, it's thinner and smaller than the average cake but that's because it's able to fit through the letterbox. There's so many designs to choose from and although prices start from £15 I still think for the quality, design and the fact it's DF & GF the price is worth it. 

B x 

*This post contains a PR sample. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig