Friday, 18 August 2017

Summer Makeup Picks


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - I've been wearing a lighter foundation lately - when I bother to put makeup on that is - but every other foundation that was usually my go to was a very matte finish and a very high coverage and it just felt far too caked on for my liking, especially on those hotter days. The Rimmel Match Perfection is my sisters (itsthebluebow) favourite foundation so she told me to give it a go and I ended up really liking it, it felt light on my face, almost like I didn't even have a foundation on, it''s a dewy finish and it is really good coverage as well.

Maybelline Color Tattoo - The perfect eyeshadow for the Summer is the maybelline color tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze, it's a perfect bronze shimmer eyeshadow and it's such an easy colour to pop on for a quick look, it lasts all day and it's super pretty.

L'Oreal Primer - The Primer that I've been reaching for is the Infallible one from L'Oreal, I really like this primer and I've been struggling to find one that helps, although I don't think it really helps the pores THAT much, it does make my skin smooth and my foundation does go on better and stays on a lot longer too.

Rimmel Brow This Way - For brows I use my go to brow product from Rimmel which is the Brow This Way. I absolutely love this brow product, its the perfect shade for my brows, it lasts ALL and the wax really helps with the powder as well, sometimes I don't even use the wax and the powder stays on all day anyway.

Collection Concealer - Obviously, for concealer I just stick to my go to Lasting Perfection from Collection. This is the only concealer that I find helps cover the blemishes and redness that I have, and although this is far too dark for my skintone to use to brighten under my eyes, it's perfect for concealing those few blemishes.

Sleek Highlight - Possibly my favourite part of my makeup routine is adding the Highlight. I'm obsessed with it, it's just SO pretty and just makes your cheekbones look so much better, the one I've been picking up lately is the Solstice Palette from Sleek. I've reviewed this with swatches so if you want to know how pretty these look head over to here.

Maybelline & L'Oreal Mascara - For Mascara, I've been using two together which is my trusty Maybelline Lash Sensational and Flutter Lash from L'Oreal. These two work really well on their own but they work even better together, using the flutter lash just makes my eyelashes look nice and fluttery and along with the maybelline they're long and have so much definition. PERFECT.

NYX Lip Lingerie & Vaseline - Lastly is lips! Depending on my mood I'll either pick a nude shade which will most likely be Lace Detail from NYX, this is a perfect light toned nude shade and goes with almost every makeup look. If I don't fancy a matte lip I'll just pop on some Vaseline for a nice glossy finish.

B x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig