Tuesday, 29 August 2017

Mini Beauty + Skincare Haul


I haven't done a beauty shop in months and I wasn't planning on doing one, but then you know when your favourite product runs out and then the other products magically appear in your basket? Yeah. That's what happened. Luckily I didn't go too wild.

Originally I just wanted to repurchase the Sanctuary Spa Radiance Exfoliator but it was on a deal and then so was the Thermal Detox Mask that I'd been wanting to try out, so I figured, well it's on a deal why not try it out now?

The last couple of beauty items were all from the same brand known as Oh K I picked up these adorable looking lip balms because I've just been wearing lip balms through the summer and well they're just too cute really aren't they? Oh and they smell AMAZING.

B x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig