Monday, 12 December 2016

Gluten Free Chocolate Biscuits

Recently I'd been having such a craving for a proper chocolate biscuit but being GF it's a bit more difficult to pop to the shop and grab some, so I had a search around and found a recipe here ( I changed it up a bit) and decided to have a go at baking them and they were DELICIOUS. I absolutely loved them, they were exactly what I wanted and they were so nice with a glass of milk. I didn't leave mine in until they were completely hard I took them out whilst they were still slightly softer so the inside was crumbly and a bit like a cake, seriously so good. These are the perfect chocolate biscuits to make for around Christmas time, they're super easy to make and take hardly any time!



What You'll Need: 
100g Butter (I used Dairy Free Vitalite)
50g Caster Sugar
100g Self Raising Flour (I used Gluten Free Plain Flour - risky I know - but they still turned out good) 
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder (I used a Cadburys one that didn't contain Milk)

Instructions: 

1. Mix the Sugar & Butter together until light and fluffy 

2. Stir in Flour and Cocoa Powder 

3. Put into a non pre heated oven and watch until baked (I found they turned out more biscuit wise without pre heating the oven and really keeping an eye on them, because when I made a second batch when the oven was really hot, they spread out completely and turned into a cookie biscuit! Which was still good but it wasn't what I was going for!) 

4. Leave to cool, and then eat! 

This is such a simple recipe that doesn't take up much of your time at all, I also think these could be a cute little Christmas Gift if someone you know is Gluten Free! 

B x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig