Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Angel & Cookies Box Review


So as you know (possibly) I mainly eat gluten free, especially when it comes to cakes & biscuits and I got the chance to review this sample box from Angels & Cookies*. These cookies are Wheat, Gluten, Egg & Milk free so it's a life saver if you suffer an allergy from any of these.

In the Sample Box I was given: 3 Cookies in the flavours: Chocolate Fudge Cookie Dough, Ginger & Spice and Chocolate Chip, along with Animal Crackers and a tub of Cookie Dough. 


I really enjoyed the Chocolate Fudge Cookie along with the Chocolate Chip one but I actually didn't like the Ginger & Spice one too much, Ginger and Spice really aren't my thing so I'd avoid those ones but I definitely enjoyed the other two, they were so tasty! 

The animal crackers are also adorable, they also come on the same flavours as the other 3, again, I wasn't a total fan of these but they were nice but I don't think I'd personally purchase them. 
The Cookie Dough Tub you receive is really easy to use, it's simple instructions, you literally grab the cookie dough, roll it into ball shapes, pop onto a baking tray and put them into the oven for the said time on the side! 

Overall I really think this Angel & Cookies Box is a really good thing if you suffer with allergies and you want to curb those cravings! (Trust me, I know the feeling! But these are definitely worth a go! 

B x 


*This post contains a PR sample. 
SHARE:

1 comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig