Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss & Swatches

Rimmel, Oh My Gloss, Lip Glosses, Rimmel Lip Glosses, Snog, Purr Glossy Cat, Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss Swatches, Swatches. Lip Gloss Swatch, Snog Swatch, Purr Glossy Cat Swatch
Rimmel, Oh My Gloss, Lip Glosses, Rimmel Lip Glosses, Snog, Purr Glossy Cat, Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss Swatches, Swatches. Lip Gloss Swatch, Snog Swatch, Purr Glossy Cat Swatch
Rimmel, Oh My Gloss, Lip Glosses, Rimmel Lip Glosses, Snog, Purr Glossy Cat, Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss Swatches, Swatches. Lip Gloss Swatch, Snog Swatch, Purr Glossy Cat Swatch
Rimmel, Oh My Gloss, Lip Glosses, Rimmel Lip Glosses, Snog, Purr Glossy Cat, Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss Swatches, Swatches. Lip Gloss Swatch, Snog Swatch, Purr Glossy Cat Swatch

I bought these Oh My Gloss lip glosses from Rimmel back in the summer when they were released I think but I just completely forgot about them because I've just been obsessed with my nude matte MAC lipsticks but then I fancied wearing a lip gloss one day and picked one of these up. I'd say out of both of the shades Purr Glossy Cat is my favourite shade it's a real light nude shade whereas Snog is more of a brown toned nude which is also so pretty. Pure Glossy Cat goes so well with a really dark smokey eye which is what I'm loving at the moment. The Oh My Gloss lip glosses are really moisturising and they give such a glossy finish which I actually really like which is a miracle for me because I love the matte finish but when I want something different and I need a lip gloss to go with a smokey eye I'll definitely be picking up one of these. I found they were both well pigmented as well as long lasting, I'd say they lasted about 3-4 hours before the gloss faded quite a lot and then it needed a bit of a top up! Overall I really like these ones and if there's any more nude shades in the range I'll definitely be picking them up.

B x 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oooh these look really pretty! Haven't picked up a gloss in ages (too focused on the berry toned lippies right now) but the next time I'm at a rimmel stand I may have a little swatch... potentially a cheeky purchase. The Purr shade is really lovely ~

    Fii | little miss fii | uk fashion & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome, I want to try Purr Glossy Cat as I love a good nude.

    Four Cats Plus Us - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to purchase these glosses for a while, but for whatever reason I've always held back. I usually go for red and pink glosses, and I never really seem to think about the nudes -- these look gorgeous though, so I think I'm gonna grab them!

    (Besides, anything with the word 'cat' in it... Gimme gimme!)

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig